Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gypsy Challenge Doll Progress











I have been starting on my entry into the Gypsy Challenge and have decided to post my progress as I go-here is the initial form-I used a wire armature,foam, cotton balls and some bubble wrap to build the form and then covered everything with heavy paper and masking tape. I tried something new for me-pre made papier mache-I usually just build with strips of paper and Mod Podge. I don't know if I like it-it has a very rough surface I will have to sand down and it is taking forever to dry-3 days so far. The head is made of a foam egg covered with foil and paperclay. Right now she looks like the man in the moon!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - looking forward to watching this progress!

    ReplyDelete